Re: Call for user cases ?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Possibly, and I appreciate your telling me that. I don't see where I
> have been forceful but I'm sure that you're right. I am certainly no
> diplomat!

It's quite possible to be fully honest and brutal about objective facts,
while expressing one's opinions with courtesy and tact, not least by
clearly distinguishing between the two domains.

> This bug has a real-life example:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/585300

Like Chris, I think you'll find if you look at the original file itself
outside of Zim, you'll find that your original content is intact (other
than the meta-header)

It's just the rendering within Zim that makes it look different.

Do let us know if that's not the case.