Re: Sharing images between notes?

2012/4/23 Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Yu <yu_icq@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> I did a little test today and set the Document root to ".", which was
>> translated to the absolute path of the notebooks root folder.
>> Is there some reason for this behaviour? Being able to use something
>> like "." or "./.documentroot" directly as the document root would be
>> useful for the portability of the notebooks across devices.
>
> The usage of "." indeed does not work. But try setting it to
> "./documentroot" or something similar. Works fine with me as relative
> path.
>
> -- Jaap

How comes? "." works for me the same way as does "./documentroot":
They get translated to an absolute path.

Just to be sure: If you set the document root to "./documentroot" in
the GUI ("File => Properties"), and then reopen that dialog, it will
still be recorded as a relative path?

Maybe it should be noted, that my notebooks don't reside in the home
directory, but on windows drive "E:" (/cygdrive/e/); therefore "."
gets translated like this:
    .  =>  /cygdrive/e/zim-notebooks/Notes/
    ./documentroot  =>  /cygdrive/e/zim-notebooks/Notes/documentroot

-- Yu