Re: Attachments don't move with pages? (Windows)

On 11/07/2012 03:02 AM, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:13 AM, <hansbkk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OT - are there any instructions on getting spellcheck to work on Windows?
I've got Python-driven apps set up, but everything's "portable" so most
likely will need batch files to set EnVars, modify the PATH etc. . .

If I'm not mistaken there was a discussion on this list last month.

I said something about it here https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg01934.html, but basically I blindly followed this https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg01458.html.

Later,
JP