Re: Call for translators

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:17 PM, andré <andr55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
>
>> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Jaap Karssenberg
>> <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jaap.karssenberg@**gmail.com<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>>>
>> wrote:

>  P.S. There is one translation string called "calendar:week_start:0"
>> which controls the first day of the week to be either Sunday or Monday.
>>

> If I understand correctly, for that item we leave it the same except for
> the 0, which could be 1 for Monday ?
> (Otherwise the French translation is done.)

Yes translate as "calendar:week_start:1" to have Monday as the first day of
the week. As far as I can tell this should be correct for most European
languages.

(Btw. I re-used this hack to get the setting from the Gtk sources, so don't
blame me for not just translating as "monday" or "sunday" ...)

Also, where do I find the .po for the calendar plugin, to correct the
> translation error that I reported ?
> I didn't find the term in this .po file.

It is here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/zim/pyzim/+pots/zim/fr/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=evaluate

Apparently Raphael fixed it back in October :)