Re: Call for translators

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft <
jb.holcroft@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to add a translation string please ?
> Every time you create a new page, it add "Created" followed by the date
> whatever the language.
> Date format is ok, but "Created" is always in english.
> It is a little bit annoying since you can't search and replace in all Zim
> pages.

That means we need to make the templates translatable, it is a valid
request, but more work than it might seem. Please check the bug tracker if
such a request already exists and if not create one there.

In the mean time you can just edit the template for new pages in your local
copy by going to "Edit" > "Templates" and modify "wiki, Default" template.