Re: "c:\Program Files\zim-0.58\zim.pyw" fails for 0.58

On 12/18/2012 05:56 AM, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:

Just tested on my own system, but for me running pythonw *without*
--standalone works just fine. Executed with a shortcut terminal pops
up briefly but closes automatically when zim window pops up. (Which
makes sense as the initial process quits ones the background process
is started.)

Using python 2.7 on windows 7.

Of sorry, I should have noted that. I'm running Python 2.6.6 in a WinXP VM in VMware Player on top of Win7 (don't ask). Other details as noted in https://lists.launchpad.net/zim-wiki/msg01934.html

Later,