Re: What do you use to sync Wiki's across machines?

I use DropBox. Works like a charm. But notice that I only use Zim on 1
pc. When I need to access the contents of my wiki, I simply open the
text files using DropBox web interface and/or opening the folder in my
explorer.

Regards

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826