Re: How to copy-paste from Zim without the wiki code?

Hi Jaap,

For me a clean text copy/paste option would be great. I keep a record of R and shell scripting code in zim. I use headings to structure the code in ZIM. This works great, except that often I want to copy some code from a Zim page to my text editor and I would prefer not to have to remove all the heading format code.

Cheers

Paulo