Re: How to copy-paste from Zim without the wiki code?

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Paulo van Breugel
> For me a clean text copy/paste option would be great. I keep a record of R
> and shell scripting code in zim. I use headings to structure the code in
> ZIM. This works great, except that often I want to copy some code from a Zim
> page to my text editor and I would prefer not to have to remove all the
> heading format code.

My first thought is that the headings in the wiki page should probably
transfer to comments in the code. And I assume the actual code in the
zim page is formatted as blocks of verbatim text.

Continuing that thought you could even define a special copy-paste
format that turns all normal text into comments and only leaves
verbatim blocks as normal text.

Does this make sense for your use case, or am I assuming to much about
how you use it ?

( Only complexity would be the different comment styles. Probably you
would need a variant that uses "#" for comments and one that uses "//"
for comments. )