Re: zim 5.9 and CPU load on win7

A short update on zim 0.59 on win7 and CPU load.

I just happened to fire up the external editor in the 'insert symbol' plugin
I noted that the fan started running almost immediately.
Inspecting the CPU load showed that zim.exe was using 13% of the CPU
When I closed the external editor and the dialogs, the CPU load was still
13% until i finally closed zim.
I then tried to use the external editor on a regular page.
The load increased again.
When closing the external editor the load decreased and the fan went back
to silent.
I then did the insert symbol, edit, thing again and load increased.
The load did not decrease when closing the external editor.

I have been using zim every day since my previous report without noting
that the fan speed increased.
I did not use the external editor during this period until I clicked the
wrong button in insert symbol dialog today.

Anybody cares to try to reproduce?

--
Svenn