Re: Copy-pasing verbatim text pastes unwanted newline at the end

This happens when selecting individual lines as well, not only multiple
lines. And I select until the end of the line with Shift+End. Pressing
Shift+Right arrow to unselect the last newline actually unselects the last
character, so the selection doesn't contain the newline char at the end of
the line. But the pasted text contains a newline.

Thanks.

--
Fita Adrian