Re: About priorities of tasks

On 16 August 2013 15:41, Klaus-Dieter Bauer <bauer.klaus.dieter@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'd defninitely like negative priority too. Currently I am often
> adding !! by default, but sometimes I forget...
>
> As for the notation, how about something like "-!!"? Literally
> negating the priority indicator and unlikely to clash with existing
> notes.

Nice idea. A very important task would then become a very unimportant task,
which is very much the truth in many cases where the user decides against
deleting it. On the other hand, if it would be acceptable to use ? to lower
an already existing sequence of !, then the real question mark would be
protected.

TODO Is this really an urgent task? !!!??
TODO Wouldn't this task have an importance level of 0? !?

This assumes that the user is inserting a space between the task text and
the priority sequence.
--
Svenn