Re: Export to html

Hi Jaap,

I tested with rev705, guess was too early with updating.. I tested again with rev706 and it works perfect this time, great! So no need to roll back i.m.o.

Well, perhaps it is an idea to have the export replace two empty lines by one <br> (and three empty lines by two <br>, etc... but leave the rule that one empty line is ignored). That would allow people to insert a larger break (more white space) between paragraphs or headings in the Zim notebook which would then also be reflected in the exported html pages.