Re: Installing additional plugin (example new treemap plugin)

Hi Hella,

For zim 0.61 and older:

Any "zim/plugins" folder that is in the python search path.

I believe in your case "~/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/plugins"
should work.

For zim 0.62 and newer:

"~/.local/share/zim/plugins"

I would also run zim in debug mode (zim -D) and check if there is an error
when you open the preferences dialog. Maybe the plugin is found, but an
error occurred loading it.

Hope this helps,

Jaap