Re: looks like you found a bug

Hi all,

my zim index went a little crazy (showing large gaps, partially filled when my mouse hovers over them, shifting entries so they are not alphabetical anymore, duplicating entries, showing them in a different level of the hierarchy). Updating the index multiple times failed to resolve it, and then this popped up:

This is zim 0.62
Platform: posix
Locale: en_US UTF-8
FS encoding: UTF-8
Python: (2, 7, 3, 'final', 0)
Gtk: (2, 24, 10)
Pygtk: (2, 24, 0)
No bzr version-info found

======= Traceback =======
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/gui/__init__.py", line 911, in _action_handler
    method(*arg)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/gui/__init__.py", line 1742, in delete_page
    self.notebook.trash_page(path, update_links, callback)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/notebook.py", line 1767, in trash_page
    return self._delete_page(path, update_links, callback, trash=True)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/notebook.py", line 1795, in _delete_page
    self.flush_page_cache(path)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/notebook.py", line 1395, in flush_page_cache
    assert not page.modified, 'BUG: Flushing page with unsaved changes'
AssertionError: BUG: Flushing page with unsaved changes

I do have virtual pages (links that don't have a page yet). Up to now, that was not a problem, however.

Ideas?

Best wishes,
Hella