Re: xterm fails (How to start a terminal as zim custom command)

Hi Jaap.

My workmate insists on using xterm.

# zim custom command:
# ok (needs flag: command does not modify data)
/bin/bash -c "cd /tmp ; xterm &"

# FAIL (%d is ignored, not expanded)
/bin/bash -c "cd %d ; xterm &"

The problem with the 2nd case is that "%d" is not expanded within quotes.
No way.

Just for info.

Best regards,

    Andreas