From: Zim-wiki [mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tsr@xxxxxx
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015 20:24
To: Zim
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Feature suggestion

Hi,

I haven't really used Zim in a while so this might already be implemented, but one feature I'd like to see and that somewhat relates to this (if I understood Marios example correctly): templates.

What I mean is both single page templates with set headings, etc. But also multipage templates for similar things.

I've mostly used Zim to organize my contacts (one contact in each page, with structured content) and events that require similar collections of lists (todos for planning, during the event and after, what people should be contacted/invited and their response, budget, etc)

If there was a simple way, inside Zim, to create new pages or groups of pages based on templates I think it would be great.

(Not a big issue, previously I've just copied and renamed files/directories in the shell - sometimes a bit lazy when cleaning out the old data leaving me with some garbage.)

/Tomas