Re: Delete Namespace

Hi,

just my few cents on this.

I understand that the name of the note is the same as the file name.

What if you introduce a Unique ID (UID) for each note which you add as pre- or suffix to the file name?
You could put this UID into the header of the file e.g. after Creation-Date, as well.

If you add the UID into a separate tree column (column not shown), you could show notes which seem to have the same name, but
are obviously distinguished via the UID.

So any notes which should be archived, can be moved to an ‘archived namespace’ without the need to rename them. I’m not sure
how this conflicts with your current name space hierarchy, but I guess you would need to add this UID as a property to a page as well.

So instead of having:
This is my parent note:Here goes my first child:And here is a sub of my child

You could go with:

UID1:This is my parent note:UID2:Here goes my first child:UID3:And here is a sub of my child

Haven’t thought all implications through though….

Regards,
Murat