Re: Howto disable wiki-syntax (checkboxes)

Sorry to be bold, but I think you are asking the wrong question.

Your question should be how to store verbatim text, like code, without any
wiki formatting done ?

The answer is
1/ Use the "verbatim" formatting style
2/ Use the plugin for embedding blocks of code