Re: Howto disable wiki-syntax (checkboxes)

Thank you Jaap for the hint,

still it is not optimal yet.

When I mark text blocks and format them to verbatim they don't get
properly transformed (see pictures in attachment).
Is it possible to create all TextView's as Verbatim by default?

I tried to temper the styles.xml:

[TextView]
indent=30
tabs=None