Re: Feature discussion: Tags behaving like links

Hi,

Minor update.

V1.15: If cursor is at empty line, don't go back to previous line / word and lookup a tag. Also changed search beaviour. Now looks for word which is right to the cursor instead of left

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1363184/+attachment/4517491/+files/search_tagged_pages.py

Regards,
Murat