Re: It works. Thanks! (Ignore attached subtree to not contain zim pages, how?)

Hello Pl.

Thanks a lot for your hint about hidden directories starting with "." or "_". It works. Very good! Also, all subdirectories and contents, even with ordinary
names, are ignored also, as in:

mkdir -p             .HideMe/InvisiblePage
echo "Hello world" > .HideMe/InvisiblePage.txt
echo "Year 2016  " > .HideMe/InvisiblePage/SomeAttachment.asc

Nevertheless you may link files in those directories as usual, just
adjust the path accordingly. I didn't know this possibility, which solves
everything needed. This gives the possibility to embed a whole tree of
any sort within zim.

This should also find its way into the zim help pages, assuming it is
a stable intentionally designed feature.

Thank you!

Best regards and happy new year,

     Andreas