Re: It works. Thanks! (Ignore attached subtree to not contain zim pages, how?)

Hi Andreas.

I found it in zim's code and wrote as one of possible examples on how to implement ignoringan attached subtree in zim. The thing is that such names could have been intentionally left hidden and there could be issues while coping/moving/deleting a page or something else. Also ifit is not officially stated in zim docs there is a possibility that one day this approach won't work in the new version. Therefore I wouldn't recommend using this until Jaap confirms that it is safe. If it is so I think it is possible to modify the attachment browser plugin to show such folder in attachments view.

Regards, Pl.