Zim and evernote?

I understand some people in this list have actually migrated from Evernote
to zim but I'm starting to be in desperate need to at least some of the zim
functionality on Android devices. None of the suggestions I've seen so far
in the list (I..e. Using a text editor) are really practical.
I wonder if I could use the free (thus cloud) version of Evernote on
Android and somehow get the information I input accessible by zim on Linux
and Mac. Currently I have my zim notebook on Dropbox and use it from my
Linux and Mac machines. It is more a question of saving info from Android
to zim than the reverse. Any suggestion on this eventual Evernote to zim
bridge? I have never used Evernote and do not want to try something that
Evernote users know that is not worthwhile.
Obviously the real solution would be a zim app for Android but I think this
not being developed.
Thanks
Agus

Follow ups