Re: Zim and evernote?

I actually use the Android Evernote app to access my Zim content, but apparently have a different use case szenario than you, as I only want to read the Zim content on my Android device, but not change or append to it.

I use the Zim html export with a custom template to dump the content and then use a Python script to read the exported files, make some tweaks to create valid enml and then sync them to a dedicated Evernote notebook as read-only notes.

If there is interest in my script I'll try to find the motivation to make is usable for others and upload it to github, but it might still need further tweaks from the users before it works for them as I only handle the zim features I use myself (mostly text and html links), so other features (like images etc.) might not yet work.

Ciao,
  Steffen