Re: Tasklist update

Hi, Murat!

Thanks for the Tasklist plugin.

Just one idea that I don't know if it is useful for others: when I
select 2 or more tags in the related column of the Tasklist plugin
window, it shows all the tasks with at least one of those tags. However,
what would make more sense to me is to select tasks that have all of the
active tags.

What do you think about this?

Thank you again,

Thiago