Re: Tasklist update

Hi Thiago,

with regards to the multiple selection of tags:

I had the intention that the selected tags operate logical AND. I reviewed this with my notebook and
only tasks with all selected tags found are shown, as expected.

Could you describe the steps you do to get the (unwanted) result?

With regards to your request to select tasks without labels, I'm not quite sure where you want to select labels.
Could you give more details and an example please?

Thank you and Regards,
Murat