Zim Desktop Wiki 0.66 for Windows is ready to download

VirusTotal.com reports non-zero "probably harmless" scores for many of
the dependencies of my Windows build process, even though I'm almost
certain the sources of those dependencies are not tainted.
VirusTotal.com reports that (as of today) Baidu and Bkav virus scanners
find "harmful" code in these Zim installer. Other than abandoning all of
my tools, I do not know how to move forward with this problem.
Starting with this release I am no longer signing the installer
packages, and while I believe they are free of harmful code, I can't
promise that I am correct. You must make your own determination about
whether you should use my packages or not.
Special thanks to Stephen Dintaman for assistance with this build cycle.
I have posted the Desktop and Portable installer packages, such as they
are, on http://www.glump.net/software/zim-windows .
The packages were built on a fresh Windows 7 64-bit virtual machine, and
they should work on any 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows that is
still supported by Microsoft.
Brendan Kidwell

Follow ups