Re: Spell Check Plugin Interface and Dependencies

On 06/03/2017 03:49 PM, Bo Grimes wrote:

I consider this issue resolved, so don't worry about it. I am just curious what libgtkspell0 is in relation to python-gtkspellcheck, if any, and why removing a lib I *just* installed would remove so many packages that pre-existed it.

I just realized. In all likelihood libgtkspell0 was already installed on my laptop. Just because I copied and pasted the apt command doesn't mean it would have installed it, duh. I didn't pay enough attention to the terminal because I was cooking supper, so it could have already been "at the latest version" for all I know.

Still curious as to the relationship between libgtkspell0 and python-gtkspellcheck, but it's not a Zim question, so I'll let it drop.

Thanks for all the time,

Bo Grimes