Re: Love tags - a heartfelt plea

Hi Shan,

> With a selection list to skim over it would be possible to work with around 250 Tags or more.
What kind of a selection list do you have in mind?

If you activate the tag auto-completion plugin (with the @ key) a list of all tags are shown
which you can skim over (either with the mouse or with the keyboard - page up/down cursor up / down, pos1 etc.)

If you remember the tag partially, you will get a list of all tags containing the parts to typed.

Regards,
Murat