Re: Zim alternatives?

Casper,

That's a fancy setup you have there.

I see you're keen on markdown, but I thought that if the tool you use can
export to HTML or PDF , like Zim and PMwiki can do, then does it matter if
they don't support pure mark down?

With your notes getting into the realm of thousands of pages,what drew you
to Hugo rather than wiki's such as DokuWiki or say MoinMoin, which can
scale well and are purpose built with multi-user and security in mind?  Or
is this again related to mark down?

--
Gordon