Re: Installing Zim on the Mac

Are you sure? On my Mac the brew-installed zim looks indistinguishable to the manually installed one and both are sharp enough. I used to be annoyed by a fuzzy font in Zim so I think I know what you are seeing but that changed long ago for me so I honestly don’t think it is necessarily a consequence of installing via brew, it is certainly not the case here.

An added benefit I am seeing is that the link syntax seems to be correct now, i.e. the links produced by Cmd-L are no longer missing the leading colon, which would create an empty link even though an identically named page was already in existence. Nothing that could not be fixed manually but annoying enough, thankfully gone now. See a description as a quoted message in my first post.

Plus PYTHONPATH is set now properly, I never knew what to do with that but that, too, seems to be working now.

Christoph