Re: Searching on the server

A little effort in starting an Android app was done in the past. I thought
I could - at least - help with the mockup design, but couldn't work on it.
If you think your students can go down that road, this is the starting
point:
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-android-mockapp/wiki

Having an app would really be a nice addition to Zim!

Kind regards,

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
Technical translator. Graphic designer. Joiner-of-dots.
https://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My latest novel: https://uziversitari.marcocevoli.com