Re: Searching on the server

Wow,
a web interface may be a great improvement.
I started using zim in 2012, and it's a great productive tool. There's
everything I need, without being complex.

I suppose that security-aware people use Zim with some kind of
crypto-loop filesystem, like ecryptfs, sharing the underlying encrypted
files/blocks, or use tools like cryptomator.
It's also possible that self encrypted SSD or bitlocker-like encryption
is in use by people with only one PC or notebook.

It will be great to deploy a web based Zim to some VPS, hosting service,
or container, but I think that no cleartext should be saved to such
external resources.
In your opinion, could it be possible to adopt a client-side encryption
layer that act before sending files to the server, while allowing to
download cleartext locally?

Thank you for your initiative.
Best regards.
Marco.