Re: Attachments management

Hi Alessia,

how do you export the notebook? If you don't mind using an external
command, you can simply use a DOS command, such as "dir *.* > list.txt " to
print the file list of the current directory to a text file. If you're on
Windows, see:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/copy-filenames-from-folders-and-subfolders/1797e5eb-0be9-455b-a370-525e927a08f1

Regards,

Marco Cevoli