Re: [Ayatana] Middle-click on indicators

> That wasn't the problem: the problem was that the menu was geekier than
> people were wanting, because the designers were expecting them to be
> left-clicking instead and they weren't. I expect the same would happen
> here: programmers would say "yeah, my menu is complicated, but you can
> just middle-click".

Again: the difference from the Windows case to what is being proposed
here is that middle-click is *not* what people are expected to do. It's
a shortcut. Like keyboard shorcuts: they are not expected to be used
by default, but can increase efficiency of advanced users.