Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

> I’m sorry, but then why all the discussion? I brought up KDE / Dolphin
> in my second post.

I *still* do not agree with single-click opening, but if I *can* suggest
improvements to it then I *must* do so because the only way to fairly
compare two scenarios is to imagine both of them as refined as possible.

If all possibilities of refinement for both scenarios are exhausted,
and single-click ends up looking better, I'll be the first to admit it.

Until them, it's my "moral obligation" to share ideas for improvement,
even if it's for the "rival" proposal. :)