Re: [Ayatana] The new default wallpaper

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Tyler Brainerd <tylerbrainerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Paolo Sammicheli <xdatap1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alle 18:59 del 29/8/2010, Mark Curtis ha scritto:
> I don't see anything in that post on design.canonical.com that says the background is
> temporary. Though I did see in the comments the only mention of the background, and it
> wasn't a favorable one.

The author of the blog post, Andrea Cimitan, says in a comment:

"Who said this is the default wallpaper? Please stop discussing about the wallpaper,
this blog post is about Ambiance and Radiance :D A new blog post about future wallpapers
and design decisions will follow next week.
Trust me again ;)  and please continue reporting your feedback to the main topics. (I am
reading everything)"

On that note, look at the time stamps. That comment was written the day after the OMG post, and (I'm fairly certain) after we closed comments.

Cancel that second part, I meant we closed comments after it was posted.

That's what generate the rumors about the wallpaper was temporary.

Now, is it or not a temporary wallpaper?

Ciao
--
Paolo Sammicheli
EMail: xdatap1(at)ubuntu.com