Re: [Ayatana] Messaging Menu and the MeMenu

> I'd rather have the message just pop up in front of me then have to go
> through a menu. That is about as close to real life as you can get.

Disagreed. In real life, sometimes when someone calls "hey, do you have
a sec?" and you are very focused and want to finish something first,
you can turn your head and say "just a couple of secs" or make a "two"
sign with your hand, or something, without actually interrupting your
workflow.

A window popping up in front of you would be the equivalent of the
person waving the hand in front of you and only stopping when you
explicitly shove it away.

I think something as intrusive as popups are only acceptable for
urgent things like disk running out of space.