Re: [Ayatana] How to handle multi-window launcher icons

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM, David Prieto <frandavid100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Consider that a user without a touch screen wouldn't even notice that the second method exists, since the spread would be there as soon as he hovered his cursor over the icon, without having to keep it pressed.

I personally think that expose could be too much of a change for a simply roll over action. This doesn't mean that we can't give a clue from the roll over to make the click=>expose more predictable.

Thanks for sharing your opinions, chr