Re: [Ayatana] Unity - Web and People

Hi Frederik,

> >         7. Ubuntu One contact sync
> >

> Export to Google Contacts would be a step into that direction.
> Ubuntu One contact sync has never worked for me, i don't know on what
> basis the devs decided they now have evidence that their
> implementation now works..

Contacts sync (actually CouchDB sync) was disabled for the last few
months while we worked through scaling issues between the client and
server. With 10.10 we've included some enhancements to CouchDB that have
allowed us to re-enable Contacts sync. We're hoping to get an SRU into
Lucid soon so more people will have Contacts sync re-enabled.

If you're still having trouble with Contacts sync in 10.10, we'd be
happy to help figure it out.
https://one.ubuntu.com/support/contact/

Thanks!

Matt