Re: [Ayatana] "fileless" paradigm (was: File menu)

Yes, what I meant is that C Maglothin's idea of a project idea effectively is a folder. A collection of files that are generally associated in some way. In other words, it seemed he was re-naming the same concept. (Wherein a "project" would just be a folder in our conventional system used now.)