Re: cohesive chain test disabled in r2546

Hi,

seems, I have also found a problem with this test:

Doctest: yade.utils.typedEngine ... ok

FAIL: testMotion (yade.TestCohesiveChain)
CohesiveChain: velocity/positions tested in transient dynamics and
equilibrium state
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/gladk/dem/yade/cleanComp/build/lib/yade-cleanComp/py/yade/tests/cohesive-chain.py",
line 61, in testMotion
    self.assertTrue(abs(tv2-v2)<abs(tolerance*tv2) and
abs(tp2-p2)<abs(tolerance*tp2))
AssertionError: False is not True

Ran 47 tests in 0.705s

FAILED (failures=1)