Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2555: - Retriangulation controlled by a volumetric deformation threshold

> Not clear to me what you need. postLoad is called after you instantiate
> the object from python (not from c++), when all attributes are already
> set.

Instantiating the object (chainedState) is not enough to define all the info needed in
that case.
The object must be placed in a chain first (and placing can't be done by chainedState
constructor).

> You cannot check whether the "something" was already called, to
> know that it would crash before it crashes?

Yes of course, I can add a flag, so that postProcess will do nothing by default. Simple
initialization will let the flag false. Putting a body in a chain and saving will turn it
true, loading will turn it false, or something like that. I just wanted to know if there
was a simpler solution before starting such things, since the code is really only suppose
to be executed at load time.

Thanks.