Re: call for testers

Commenting on this, I recently observed the same on 2.6.38 with Arch
Linux. It worked flawless before. No hardware mod.

I like to add
1. System freeze if I try to reconnect after an unsuccesfull first time attempt.
2. Kernel panic on konsole, freeze under X

Taking the total differnent kernel and distros in count, together with
the fact that it worked before without problems, maybe its something
in userspaceland, due to an upgrade?

Totti