androidu1-users team mailing list archive

Re: Unable to build androidu1 on eclipse

Thanks for the log Guilherme. I'm finding it hard to replicate the error. I
pulled most recent branch, build the apk and run the app with that output
relating to your paste:

I/AU1.FilesList(16301): response: 200 OK
I/AU1.U1HttpUtilities(16301): requesting account details
I/AU1.U1HttpUtilities(16301): account details response
org.apache.http.message.BasicHttpResponse@448da6c0, status HTTP/1.1 200 OK

As you can see, the response was 200 OK, so app was able to parse my account
details (and fetch files). I'm wondering why did you get 400 Bad Request..

Please remove the added token from the WebUI, and try to reauthenticate.
Since this appears to be an issue, we can further discuss it off-list :)

Take care,
Mike