asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30vt and screen flickering/blinking lines

Not sure how to do that or if it's possible form /etc/default/grub.  Adding
custom entries is done in /etc/grub.d/40_custom, but my guess is this would
create two menu items for any kernel configured there (one for the custom,
one for the automagically created ones).  There's a pretty decent amount of
info at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2

Jonathan Wagner