asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: How to updatethe BIOS Was: UL30A: BIOS bug in v212

Thank you, I now have been able to update my bios to v212!

But I still don't see bluetooth... which makes me think that maybe my model
is not equiped with bluetooth... it seem to be tied to the 3G adaptor which
I don't have :-)
Stupid me.

Anyway, I now have an up to date bios :-) I can now buy one of these cheap
usb bluetooth adaptors...

My model is UL30A-QX105V
If anyone can confirm bluetooth presence or absence.

Thank you!