asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Asus UL30Jt

David, this is what I get if I run gstreamer-properties and click Test
button in the webcam section

mike@dojo:~$ gstreamer-properties
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'artsdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'glimagesink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'sdlvideosink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'v4lmjpegsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'qcamsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdmon'
libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Device or resource busy
libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Device or resource busy
Segmentation fault

I also run 64bit Lucid, 2.6.32-22-generic - 3 day fresh install. I must have
broken something...

Mike