asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Random freezes and optional kernel parameters

can you submit a bug report to bugs.launchpad.net just after reboot
from a freeze?
the dmesg.log file should contain useful information, but
alternatively, if it's a xserver
freeze like it probably is, you can automatically upload all the
relevant log info by using this command line:

apport-bug xserver-org

cheers,

albert.